Leaving King's College London

I am leaving King's College London and the UK altogether for a new position abroad.

I had a great time at KCL and although I was only here for 8.5 months (in a time where it was still challenging to meet colleagues and students), I must say that it has been a great experience.

 


I would like to thank all colleagues for their support and cooperation during my time at King's. In particular, I had great support from Steffen in all aspects of teaching and administration, from Tim with project coordination, and many others for implementing a new process for handling our final year individual projects. Luc has been a great head of department and made sure that everyone was looked after. This clearly stands out and made me feel welcome and supported. 

Mohammad is a great colleague that I will particularly miss after our joined academic journey from University of Leicester to King's College and the many activities we have organized. 

I am sure we will stay in touch and I hope that there will be a lot further collaboration with colleagues at King's and others in the UK.

Thank you!

Comments