Nominations for Leicester Student Union Superstar Awards

I am very grateful for the Leicester Student Union and our students who are organizing the Student Voice and Superstar Awards. These awards are a recognition for staff "going above and beyond to support" students in all aspects of their University lives.


In past years (each year that I have worked at the University of Leicester) I have received nominations in the areas of Best Lecturer, Best Personal Tutor, or Best Implementer of Student Feedback. I am very grateful to the students who submitted these nominations and their feedback. 

This year with remote teaching and less contact to students I realized how much it means for us (in roles of teaching and supporting) when students express their appreciation for the (extra) work we are doing. Thank you!

Comments